A collaboration led by…
Land For Good
University of Connecticut
University of Maine
University of Massachusetts
University of New Hampshire
University of Rhode Island
and University of Vermont.
Welcome to the Farm Transfer Network of New England!
Would you like to start—or complete—a transfer plan for your farm?
Would you like information about farm transfer and succession?
Would you like advice and assistance to transfer your farm?
This website is a great place to start!
The Farm Transfer Network of New England is a network of professionals and organizations offering you special expertise in farm transfer and succession.
If you are…
• Preparing to exit from farming
• An owner or manager of agricultural property
• Considering or negotiating a transfer or tenure agreement
• A junior generation or entering farmer
• A land trust or conservation organization interested in preserving working landscapes
Our network can help you!
If you are…
• An organization that offers farm transfer planning information or services
• A professional firm or consultant that offers farm transfer planning assistance
• Looking for farm transfer resources, professional opportunities and more
We invite you to be a part of our network!
More on Farm Transfer? Browse our site and contact us if you have any questions.
This Website was developed with support
from USDA Rural Development and the Northeast SARE Program to
Land For Good, an equal opportunity provider.